Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas In Valdez

Christmas was a wonderful time in Valdez. We had some much fun at the Christmas Eve service and then following it up with our first present of Christmas in Valdez.



It was so enjoyable to have proper time with my family during the holidays. There is no ministry more important than the one I have to my family and I only get to raise them once.

Of course our family is loving the new member whose name is Titus. I am so happy to have a house big enough that I can not only have an inside dog but a big inside dog. I am looking forward to the walks we will have together and the car rides, etc.

We are really loving living in the Valdez area. The people here are just wonderful. We are now beginning to meet people from other churches and are having times of fellowship with them. I have never enjoyed a place more than I have here. Not that other places of ministry were bad or the people were bad, there is just no other way to describe it but that this place is just different and we love it. I pray that we can make this a place a ministry for 20 or 30 years and build a ministry that will make an impact on this town.

No comments: